ENGINEERING SERVICE EXAMINATION
Qualifications: BE (Civil).
Age: 19-28 years. Relaxable upto 33 years for BC candidates.
Subjects for Examination:
· General Knowledge
· General Engineering
· Theory & Design of Structure
· Geo-technical Engineering & Hydraulics.
Optional: Any two of the following:
1. Construction Management
2. Water Resources Engineering
3. Transportation Engineering
4. Public Health Engineering.
Written examination is followed by Viva-Voce and Personality Test for successful candidates.